Monday, March 30, 2009

Concerts at The Emirates Palace

This weekend I went to watch Andre Bocelli and Coldplay. Complete oppostites but both so amazing in their own way, the setting is out of this world - well for an English chick anyway. Picture this - a palace, palm trees, the sea, an international crowd, great company and amazing music - perfect!!!!
I am also planning some trips to Muscat and Beirut for our team, we need to explore the region more and once it starts getting hot is will be nice to escape. I also spent time this weekend looking at furniture for our project villa - I can't believe I get to do this for work, I am off to an Interior exhibition tonight to try and find some more sources and learn about Interior UAE stylie.

More news to follow on this tomorrow.....

No comments: