Thursday, March 26, 2009

Abu Dhabi is starting to feel more like home

So in the past couple of weeks I have been to Vail, which was absolutely fantastic and probably the best resor I have ever been to, I must also say that the Americans were lovely and made the whole experience a dream. I am now back in Abu Dhabi and this week for the forst I really feel like this is home for me now, we have been looking at villas as we need to move out of the Shangri La but have found some very close. My task for the weekend is to go and check out the prices for furninshing 2 villas - perfect job, I am so excited I actually get to put my interior design skills into action!!!!
I will leave you with a photo of the Rocky mountains, brilliant blue skies contrasted with bright white snow lines and gorgeous evergreens - bliss.................

No comments: