Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life in Abu Dhabi

Well I have been completely lame with my blog recently and its time to make more of an effort documenting my movements and crazy life out here in Abu Dhabi. I feel like I am finally finding my feet here after 3 months, I am enjoying my work, we live in a beautiful apartment which is part of the Shangri La hotel and are enjoying a great quality of life - oh and the sun shines on my face daily!! My housemate Anna and I are both single and still searching for some people our own age to hang out with but Dubai has more life and so we escape down there when we can. I have fallen in love with Barasti, a great beach bar full of expats which plays cheesy music and then dance music into the wee hrs with Atlantis twinkling in the background on the Palm Jumeriah.

Check out our apt......




No comments: