Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fine Art Photographs

This morning I was inspired to by a fine art photograph with an Arabic theme for our apt, I really love the use of colour and the faint outline of camels, which I have grown find of whilst being here and had an encounter with a cute one in the desert when she wanted to chill on my arm for a while....



So going back to the art I just bought the artist is called Gregg Sedgwick, he is a London and Dubai based designer. "His brand Gallery One has gained rapid recognition for its representation of both regional and international image makers. "


If you want to see his work its available to buy from his website: http://www.g-1.com/


The picture box I bought:


1 comment:

eyewell said...

Hey Emma,

What a wonderful adventure you are living. Keep writing, and posting pictures!

Erik
Newcastle Accenture Project, 2004