Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Showing Off the new pad

So after an exhauting few weeks the new place is ready to showcase, albeit I still need a few finishing touches including a bar area and more artwork etc so there will be more updates to follow.

However, I am really pleased with how it has turned out and was so pleased with everyone's reactions when I hosted a house warming! Complete shock that it was fully furnished was most people's reactions and they all seemed to love it so I was beaming inside. So enough of my endless twittering and time for some photos.

My lovely lounge/dinning area primarily neutrals with an accent of deep red to bring out some colour.

So I found this place thanks to Andre, he has been really wonderful helping to get it furnished and finished. He even found me an excellent cleaner because unfortunately I have become a spoilt princess living in the shangri la for almost a year and have forgotten how hard it it to do all the cleaning and have a job!

No comments: