Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter in South Africa

South Africa has to be one of the most beautiful countries in the world, as we were driving through the Klein Karoo on the way to the Garden route I could picture dinosaurs roaming around - sounds bizarre but it really does feel like a place where life began!
It was a perfect way to spend Easter, we drove 2300km in 4 days which was pretty crazy but I got to see so many of the sights, being in the open space and surrounded by greenery and wildlife was very cleansing and a welcome change from the desert.

One day I will buy a beach house in Knysna - its on this blog so I can hold myself to this and it The Secret makes any sense then it will come true ;0

I have fallen in love with ostriches, they are so cute we learnt all about them at the ostrich farm, stood on their eggs, watched people ride them and learnt how they feed then tucked into an amazing ostrich steak - I did feel guilty but it was lush.


Knysna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to go to South Africa since I was a kid. Nice to see you're a globe trekker! :)