Saturday, December 6, 2008

Home sweet home

I just got back from Abu Dhabi and it's really lovely to be home at Christmas, I walked along Oxford and Regent st admiring the lights and there is a great buzz in the air despite the constant talk about economic doom and gloom!!! I am determined to enjoy this time and have been continuing to work on my parent's conservatory, it will be my very first design project and is almost finished so there will be photos appearing very soon. However, unfortunately I lost my camera last week at the Dubai rugby sevens so there has been a lack of blogging due to this I'm afraid. I have just dressed our Christmas tree in blue and silver which now looks really pretty and I've been drinking mulled wine - how lovely is that drink, I adore sangria so its the winter version for me.

No comments: